Running Android on your PC or Laptop along with Windows has evolved with Remix OS. Remix OS is a Android-based operating system that lets you run Android on your existing Intel-based PCs and enjoy 1.6 million Android apps on computer or laptop.
How to setup Remix OS?
Setting up Remix OS is so simple that anybody can do it. Remix OS for PC is free to download, free to install, and free to use. Download and install it on your USB stick and enjoy parallel operating system in you PC or Laptop.
- A USB 3.0 flash drive that supports FAT32 format, with a minimum capacity of 8GB and a recommended writing speed of 20MB/s.
- A CPU with 64-bit compatibility.
Instructions to launch Remix OS for PC
- Download Remix OS for PC package and then unzip the file.
- Plug in a USB flash drive into your preferred PC.
- Run the Remix OS USB Tool and follow the instructions to burn the .iso file onto your USB flash drive.
- Reboot your PC.
- Press ‘F12’ (PC) or the ‘Option’ (Mac).
- Select “USB Storage Device” as boot option.
- Select either “Guest Mode” or “Resident Mode” to start Remix OS for PC.
HP APU Quad Core A8 - (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home) P3C92PA#ACJ 15-af114AU Notebook(15.6 inch, Turbo Silver Color With Diamond & Cross Brush Pattern, 2.19 kg)
Features :- AMD APU Quad Core A8 Processor ( 5th Gen ) 4 GB DDR3 RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Operating System 1 TB HDD 15.6 inch DisplayFlipkart: Selling Price Rs. 26490
Also published on Medium.