When I first stumbled across Antisocial, a premium wordpress theme designed by Tim Van Damme I got puzzled. The name “Antisocial” basically defines as, “Hostile to or disruptive of the established social order; marked by or engaging in behavior that violates accepted mores”.
The theme name might look controversial, but it should not be mismatched with any kind of antisocial activity.
Basically, Antisocial is a blend of Social Networking and Blogging that has been beautifully designed with personalized approach. The theme is capable of aggregating most of all your online profiles, such as Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, Vimeo, etc.
Lets look at Antisocial themes some of unique features:
- vCard and hCard facilities for accessible contact details,
- 3 completely widgetized zones with 5 custom widgets including a neat re-usable social profiles widget and dedicated zone,
- A neat AJAX calendar widget that is beautifully styled,
- A unique comment form that grabs your Gravatar without a page refresh,
- Antisocial has been localized and includes a .po file for easy translations to be made of the theme,
- 10 amazing color schemes.
If you are looking theme for your personal blog, then I think Antisocial will be one of your top priority, because it lets you blog and tag your social profile in one platform.