Upto 40% value for Rs. 25,000 balance in your IDFC Bank Savings Account
Here is how?
You open a Savings Account with IDFC Bank with an initial payment of Rs. 25,000. IDFC BANK gives you a top of the line Visa Signature Debit Card free! This card is issued after a simple in-person verification is completed. If you use all the benefits account is loaded with you could get up to Rs. 10,000 of value in a year through discounts, notional cost of free services and interest.
|Offer/ Deal Detail||Type||Value Calculation||Annual Value to you (in RS.)|
|Monthly Discount from Book my show||Discount on usage of Visa Signature Debit Card on bookmyshow website or app||Maximum discount of Rs. 250 per month per Debit Card||3000|
|Free Access Select Lounges at Airport (2 times in a calendar quarter)||Notional value of free access through Visa Signature Debit Card||Notional value of Rs. 500 attributed to each lounge access, maximum of 8 times a year||4000|
|Anytime Anywhere ATM access at no Fee||Notional value of Free ATM transaction for 6th ATM transaction onwards. Assuming you do 10 ATM transactions in a month, you will get the benefit of 5 free transactions.||Average charge for ATM transaction beyond 5 transactions is Rs. 15 Rs. 15 X 5 per month X 12 months||900|
|Activation Offer on first Point of Sale Transaction||10% Cash-back on 1st POS transaction on your Debit Card. Minimum transaction amount Rs. 1000. Maximum Cash Back of Rs. 250||One time benefit of Rs. 250||250|
|4% interest of Savings Account Balance||Interest Rate of Savings Account||Assuming a balance of Rs. 25,000||1000|
On a balance of Rs. 25,000, Rs, 10,150 of value come to a little more than 40% return on your balances with IDFC Bank. Returns may vary (Higher or lower) basis balance maintained and offer usage.
- Banking transactions at no charges. Check out Schedule of Charges.
- More value : Free fund transfers and bill payments online
- No fuel surcharge, no charge on IRCTC transactions
- Fantastic Insurance offers – accident, lost card, purchase protection
- 00 balance in your IDFC Bank Savings Account.
- Based on your Aadhaar No. & PAN, your Savings Account is opened.
- If you would like to know more details, please read the FAQs
- Currently valid for Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad residents.