Blackt Electrotech BT-31H PIR Wall Mounted Hidden Infrared Motion Sensor is a new saving-energy switch, it adopts a good sensitivity detector, integrated circuit. It gathers automatism, convenient safe, saving-energy and practical functions. It utilizes the infrared energy from humans as a control-signal source, it can start the load at once when one enters the detection field. It can identify day and night automatically. It is easy to install and used widely.
Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light of less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “moon” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
- Power Source: 220 -240V/AC Detection Range: 160°
- Power Frequency: 50Hz Working Temperature:-20~+40?
- Ambient Light:3-2000LUX(adjustable) Working Humidity:<93%RH
- Time-Delay : min:10sec±3sec Installation Height: 1m-1.8m
- Max:7min±2min Power Consumption:0.45W (work)