BHIM or Bharat Interface for Money is an United Payment Interface (UPI) by Government of India.
How does BHIM work?
- Download the APP
- Register your bank account with BHIM
- Set a UPI PIN for the bank account
- Just scan the QR Code to pay and receive money
Details of BHIM APP :
- Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID.
- Check Balance
- You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours is the transaction limits