BHIM or Bharat Interface for Money is an United Payment Interface (UPI) by Government of India.
How does BHIM work?
- Download the APP
- Register your bank account with BHIM
- Set a UPI PIN for the bank account
- Just scan the QR Code to pay and receive money
Details of BHIM APP :
- Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID.
- Check Balance
- You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours is the transaction limits
Table of Contents
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.