?$4000 worth of free prizes? – is not a reward of a silly contest, and for a blogger it?s a source of goldmine, but who is behind the scene holding this giveaway?
David Airey, an Irish logo designer has announced in his post, $4,000 blog anniversary prize draw on 1?st September that, he wants to celebrate first year anniversary of his graphic design blog by holding a bumper giveaway program to thank all his blog readers.
Now, the very next question arises in mind is what are the $4000 worth of free prizes in this giveaway? Lets, check out.
There three type of award GOLD AWARD, SILVER AWARD and BRONZE AWARD and also a list of BONUS PRIZES.
GOLD AWARD :-
The Gold Award package includes,
- Professional logo from David Airey.
- Custom WordPress theme design from Nate Whitehill.
- Personal marketing/ advertising plan from blog advertising expert Maki of DoshDosh.
- One year of hosting and blog setup from I Love Typography?s John Boardley, and that will be on Media Temple?s dedicated server.
- Signed copy of Blogging Tips from Lorelle VanFossen.
SILVER AWARD :-
The Silver Award package includes,
- Logo design from Tara Roskell of Graphic Design Blog.
- Website critique from Randa Clay of Randa Clay Design. This offering is meant to give you Randa Clay?s advice on how to improve your website design.
- One hour SEO consultation with Lyndon Antcliff of Cornwall SEO.
- $60 worth of books from Amazon, provided by ProBlogger?s Darren Rowse.
BRONZE AWARD :-
The Bronze Award package includes,
- Logo or blog header design from Smart Wealthy Rich?s Jonathan-C. Phillips.
- One hour blog optimization consultation on design, SEO, monetization and blogging strategy with Daniel Scocco of Daily Blog Tips.
- Brian Gardner of WordPress designer will provide Revolution Premium WordPress theme package.
- Blog review and email interview published on Make It Great! with Phil Gerbyshak.
Apart from the above three prizes there are lots of bonus prizes and that will be drawn individually. Lets check out the list in brief.
- Podcasting Kit.
- Free Money(worth of $25).
- USB storage keys.
- Blog reviews and design help.
- Telephone and Skype consultations.
- Art and literature.
- Online advertising.
- Forum membership.
For more details on bonus prizes and the giveaway program you can visit David Airey?s logo design blog www.davidairey.com.
So, hurry up! because 26th September, 2007 is the last date of entry(check out giveaway program details) submission.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.