New! Digg 4.0 is on the road. The new Digg is focused on a personalized Digg experience – news you care about from sources you trust. Your first step will be to customize Digg to get the stories you care about – you can find friends to follow through your existing Facebook, Twitter, and Google accounts as well as follow large and small publishers by browsing the directory. When you follow a profile, we’ll show you all the activity from that profile (Diggs, comments and submissions) on your My News homepage. My News section has following features,
- See what the people you follow are digging,
- See the top stories as dugg by your friends,
- Click Top News for the classic “global” view of Digg,
- Submit stories with just a couple clicks.
Experiencing New! Digg is an awesome, its more social and creative. Follow and follower activity on Digg 4.0 makes it happen to be social. After Twitter, Facebook and then Digg is going to be new revolution on social sharing news media.
How to Get experience New! Digg 4.0
Espreson is selected among few others to test drive New Digg 4.0 and giving away few invites. So, do you want to experience New! Digg, then do the following activity,
- Comment on this post about your entry.
- Twitter this: “Espreson Giveaway Invites to NEW! Digg 4.0 @espreson http://espreson.com/ODuM“
- Follow @espreson on Twitter to get +1 bonus chance to get the invite
Note: Invites will be given away on random basis using Randomizer.