T20 History Quiz by #AmazonQuiz: answers and wins Rs. 10000/- pay balance from Amazon. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all questions correctly in your Amazon Shopping App’s Funzone. The quiz is available under the “T20 Cricket Fever”
Amazon T20 History Quiz Answers
- Answer 1: Kolkata Knight Riders
- Answer 2: Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Answer 3: Brendon McCullum
- Answer 4: Shane Watson
- Answer 5: S Ravi
1. Which team has had the longest winning streak in the IPL?
Answer: Kolkata Knight Riders
2. Who won the Orange Cap in IPL 2021?
Answer: Ruturaj Gaikwad
3. Who scored the highest individual score in the first match of the first edition of the IPL?
Answer: Brendon McCullum
4. Only two players have taken a hat-trick and scored a century in the IPL. One of them is Rohit Sharma. Who is the other?
Answer: Shane Watson
5. Which umpire has officiated the most number of IPL games?
Answer: S Ravi
What is an Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quizzes are fun to answer and stand a chance to win gifts as Pay balance, Goodies, and other prizes.
How do I get into Amazon Quiz?
Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Click and go to Funzone. Bookmark(ctrl+d on desktop/laptop) this page to visit daily and collect the right answers to Amazon Quizzes or Riddles contest.
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App.
- There will be a total of 4 to 6 questions. Answer all 4 to 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.