Those we have personal computer or laptop usually think more on antivirus. Generally change one antivirus to another one. We used to have confused regarding this issue. What to do in this regard?
Research the web to find the suitable antivirus. Most of the antivirus doesn’t come free of cost. you need to bear some cost to get a full featured antivirus software.
Now the question is, if you can bear money then it is OK! but if you don’t want to spend money right now then, you need to consider free version of a good antivirus software. If you want spend money on full featured antivirus then paying money for them is also a big problem, because most of the antivirus software maker are either foreign company or does accept credit card payment to buy it. Those who can afford that then its OK!
But, this article is not for them who can bear money, it’s for them who can’t afford money but want good protection for their personal computer/ laptop.
Avast Free Antivirus -The most downloaded (250,724,516 till today and counting), the #1 in Antivirus Software (CNET Editors’ Rating: spectacular).
Avast Antivirus 8 Free, on the other hand, continues to be a stellar choice for free Windows security, and we enthusiastically recommend it. Few people want security that turns a good machine into the malware equivalent of Swiss cheese, and on that count, Avast has your back. —as per CNET
The Free version of Avast Antivirus does blocks viruses & spywares with following features:
- File System Shield – the real-time scanner of your computers files.
- Mail Shield – monitors all your email before they reach your PC.
- Web Shield – scrutinizes all your web browsing activities and eliminates any threats.
- IM shield – intercepts all downloads from instant messaging application like Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, Pidgin etc. for safety.
- Network Shield – monitors all your network activities and stops virus if any.
- Script Shield, Behavior Shield and P2P Shield.
[bs_notification type=”success”]To get free version you need register the downloaded antivirus and upon registration this license will continue for 1 Year. After 1 year you can re-license if you want to continue.[/bs_notification]
[bs_button size=”lg” type=”danger” value=”Get Avast FREE” href=”http://www.avast.com/get/Ve6LhyKZ”]