Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz and Win Rs. 10000
Amazon Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon Quiz is live! Answer all the questions correctly and stand a chance to Win Rs. 10000 as paybalance – Winners will be announced 30th September 2020. The first question is, “Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?”
What is a Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quizzes are fun to answer and stand a chance to win gifts as Pay balance, Goodies, and other prizes.
How do I get into Amazon Quiz?
Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Click and go to Funzone. Bookmark(ctrl+d in desktop/laptop) this page for visit daily and collect the right answers of Amazon Quizzes or Riddles contest.
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App.
- There will be a total of 4 to 6 questions. Answer all 4 to 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw.
Pay Insurance Premium on Amazon questions and answers
- Which of the following is not a private sector insurance company?
- Which of the following is the regulator of insurance in India?
- Number of full time members of IRDA
- In which city are the headquarters of the LIC situated?
- Which entity legislates the insurance in India?