So, the day has arrived again. Today is a 15th October, 2008 & thousands of blogger around the globe are participating to raise a big voice on Poverty.
With Donation, Promotion and Awareness Blog Action Day 2008 Poverty will make a landmark, but this red word POVERTY will remain till we wiped it out forever.
In recent visit to Blog Action Day site I have noticed and gone through some posts like,
- Blog Action Day: Reversing Poverty through Volunteer Travel
- Blog Action Day: Ketchup Is Not A Vegetable
- Eradicating Poverty Through Human Ingenuity – Blog Action Day 2008
- Blog Action Day 2008: City Mission partners with Erie media to fight poverty
- Use Your Business Success To Help Eliminate Poverty
- How To Make Yourself Happier During the Economic Crisis
- Reflections on Poverty – Blog Action Day 2008
- Putting the ACTION into Blog Action Day 2008
- 30 Simple Ways to Battle Poverty With Technology
- 17 Images of Poverty
So, everybody is taking action by writing posts on poverty, criticizing Government(about their inability to curb poverty), sharing ways of poverty free country, sharing story of poor people or family, etc. Ultimately it’s making big voice.
But, VOICE + ACTION = RESULT
So, what are you making? VOICE or ACTION !!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.