World Book Day Quiz – By amazon Answers and win Rs. 20,000/- pay balance. These Amazon Quiz Time Winners will be announced on 5th May 2021. Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all five questions correctly. Check winners in Amazon APP.
Join & Get Answers:
Amazon World Book Day Quiz Contest answer
1. ‘Soorarai Pottru’ a popular Amazon Prime original is adapted from a book written by G. R. Gopinath. What’s the name of the book?
Answer: Simply Fly, a Deccan odyssey
2. Famous Youtuber, Jay Shetty has written _ this bestselling book.
Answer: Think like a Monk
[adinserter name=”Text Ad”]
3. Which author has written the famous book about marriages between people from two different states?
Answer: Chetan Bhagat
4. Which of these is an e-reader released by Amazon under the Kindle brand?
Answer: Kindle Oasis
5. What’s the name of latest Audible Original written by famous nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar?
Answer: Secrets of Good Health
6. Fill in the blanks in the title of this book by Amish Tripathi. ‘__ : Enemy of Aryavarta’
What is a Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quizzes are fun to answer and stand a chance to win gifts as Pay balance, Goodies, and other prizes.
How do I get into Amazon Quiz?
Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Click and go to Funzone. Bookmark(ctrl+d in desktop/laptop) this page for visit daily and collect the right answers of Amazon Quizzes or Riddles contest.
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App.
- There will be a total of 4 to 6 questions. Answer all 4 to 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.