Google Buzz lets you think beyond an email account. It is a social sharing addition for Google’s Gmail, that lets you share updates, photos, videos, and more. New variety of applications based on Google Buzz is buzzing around with the introduction of Google Buzz API.
Few days back Espreson Media launched free Google Buzz Icon to help Google Buzz developer to integrate it in their applications. And I got good response round the corner. This time I thought that I should research and share some applications and tools to use Google Buzz in different ways. So, without much ado let me share some Buzz Goodies.
- Buzz it – a Firefox add-on ( Buzz It! will make a buzz status update via Gmail with the link and title of the webpage you are viewing. It will also shorten URLs with Bit.ly, allowing the user to monitor their link statistics).
- Chrome Buzz – a Google Chrome extension to check buzz right from Google Chrome.
- Tw2Buzz – helps you import contacts from Twitter into Google Buzz.
- WP Google Buzz – a wordpress plug-in to share post to Google Buzz.
- Buzrr – an another wordpress plug-in like TweetMeme, that lets you re-buzz with counter.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.