In India payment gateway services are becoming popular. Because it minimizes the hassle of cash transactions. Depositing money into the bank on closing day business transactions, customer refunds of smaller amounts, tracking and bookkeeping of transactions, and various other reasons attached to cash transactions.
Why should opt for online Payment Gateway?
Collect payment through an online payment gateway and get away from the human touch while transacting. You can collect payment through payment gateway providers in various ways like,
- Professional Invoices
- Blogs/Web Pages
- QR Code
- Excel Sheets
But, the above features vary from one-to-one payment gateways.
What are the Payment Gateway available FREE of cost?
All three provide a free cost easy to use payment gateway for your business. For setup, you can hire a professional web developer like Espreson Media – a full-fledged web development house for your website integration or website-less operation.
# CARDS – (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Rupay, Diner)
# NET BANKING of 75+ Banks
# UPI – 100+ Banks and third-party apps
# WALLETS – 4 Wallets
# EMI – ICICI, AXIS, HSBC, Kotak
# PAY LATER – EPayLater
Razorpay setup cost is free which can be integrated with the Website, Mobile app, and Shopify, Magento, WordPress & more.
Features of Razorpay are
- Payment gateway with seamless integration in your website
- Payment Page – create custom payment page for customer and collect payment
- Payment Link – shareable payment link can be share shared easily via SMS, Messenger, Email and more
- Subsciption based payment collection
- Smart collect lets you create virtual account on demain and collect NEFT, IMPS and RTGS
- Split payments to individual accounts, make vendor payouts, manage marketplace money flow and much more using powerful APIs.
Indian Consumer Credit Cards, Indian Debit Cards, Net Banking from 58 Banks, UPI, Wallets including Freecharge, Mobikwik, PayLater, etc.