Mandela Day Quiz Answer & Win Rs 15000
Mandela Day Quiz or #MandelaDayWithAmazon is live! Answer the questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 15000 as pay balance – Winners will be announced 31st July 2020. The first question of Mandela Day Quiz is, “Nelson Mandela day was instituted by the United Nations in 2018, to celebrate _____ years since Mandela was born.”
What is a Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quizzes are fun to answer and stand a chance to win gifts as Pay balance, Goodies, and other prizes.
How do I get into Amazon Quiz?
Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Click and go to Funzone. Bookmark(ctrl+d in desktop/laptop) this page for visit daily and collect the right answers of Amazon Quizzes or Riddles contest.
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App.
- There will be a total of 4 to 6 questions. Answer all 4 to 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw.
Mandela Day Quiz questions and answers
- Nelson Mandela day was instituted by the United Nations in 2018, to celebrate _____ years since Mandela was born.
- Due to his warm-hearted personality, people started referring to Mandela by what nickname or clan name meaning 'father'?
- Which of these awards did the Indian government bestow upon Nelson Mandela in 1990?
- Finish this quote by Mandela: 'Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use ________'?
To change the World
- What was the name of the autobiography of Nelson Mandela published in 1994?
Long Walk to Freedom