World Emoji Day Quiz or #EmojiWithAmazon is live! Answer the questions and stand a chance to win Rs. 10000 as pay balance – Winners will be announced 31st July 2020. So take part this #EmojiWithAmazon quiz and win.
What is a Amazon Quiz?
Amazon Quizzes are fun to answer and stand a chance to win gifts as Pay balance, Goodies, and other prizes.
How do I get into Amazon Quiz?
Download the Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
Click and go to Funzone. Bookmark(ctrl+d in desktop/laptop) this page for visit daily and collect the right answers of Amazon Quizzes or Riddles contest.
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App.
- There will be a total of 4 to 6 questions. Answer all 4 to 6 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw.
World Emoji Day Quiz questions and answers
- Jeremy Burge, the creator of World Emoji Day, founded which of these websites in 2013?
- Released way back in 1997, which was the first phone known to contain a set of emojis as part of its typeface?
- Which famous museum hosts the original 176 emojis as a part of their permanent collection since 2016?
New York Museum of Modern Art
- Which of these emojis was named the 2015 Oxford Word of the Year?
Face with tears of joy
- The 2017 film ‘The Emoji Movie’ is set in which fictional town?
Also published on Medium.