The Ministry of Railways has released its new All India Railway Time Table known as “TRAINS AT A GLANCE (TAG) 2015-16”, which will come into effect from 1st October 2015.
New timetable will be available at www.indianrailways.gov.in with following information,
- How to read a table,
- Route map,
- Station index,
- Trains between important stations,
- Station code index,
- Train number index,
- Train name index,
- Commercial information of passenger use and interest viz. Advance reservation period,
- Reservation through internet,
- Tatkal scheme,
- Refund rules,
- Disaster management,
- Rail travel concessions and
- Catering services has been retained
Indian Railways have launched an online public grievance Redressal portal i.e. http://www.coms.indianrailways.gov.in/criscm/cmsHome.html which is a web-based complaints and suggestions application.
Passengers now can also lodge complaints/suggestions
[bs_col class=”col-sm-6″]SMS on +91 – 9717630982[/bs_col]
[bs_col class=”col-sm-6″]Andriod app : Indian Railways Official App for Complaint Registration. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cris.org&hl=en[/bs_col]
- Security Matters @ 182
- Other complaints/ suggestions @ 138
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.