WP-Invoice a professional type of WordPress Plug-in helps Invoicing made easy.
Who can use this WordPress plug-in?
If you are a seller, using WordPress blog platform, and want to send itemized invoices to your clients then this plug-in is for you.
How Does it Work?
Simple—once you create invoice an email with a brief description about the invoice and a unique link is sent to your client. Your client follow the link, view their invoice, and pay the bill using payment gateway of PayPal or Credit Card.
Note:- Here, creating invoice needs you to register the client first; and for this you can register clients manually by yourself or get registered by themselves.
- Invoice creation and maintenance from WordPress control panel
- Client gets stored to your WordPress database, gives future access
- Accept payment through PayPal or credit card (via Authorize.net or MerchantPlus NaviGate)
- Recurring billing feature
- User friendly control panel
For other feature and information visit WP-Invoice.
Download WP-Invoice 1.8.
Table of Contents
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.